Careers with Vertical Raise
Vertical Raise is a crowdfunding, social media-integrated, fundraising platform specifically designed for non-profits, programs and teams of all demographics. We are transforming the way teams fundraise and are dedicated to helping them raise more money than they ever thought possible.
We are now hiring for most major markets across the US! Reps who join now will have the potential to achieve unprecedented growth, advancement and earnings -all while working from home and serving their communities.
Elevate Your Program's Online Fundraising to New Heights.
Territory Sales Representative
Major US Markets
A Territory Sales Representative for Vertical Raise is a high-energy, goal driven, competitor with a passion to help colleges, high schools and community athletic and fine arts programs by selling and launching the industry’s most effective, custom, peer-to-peer, social media, crowd-funding campaigns designed to raise funds in a way that's safe, fun and 9 X's more effective than traditional fundraising. Our sales reps are the heart of our business; they receive protected territories, residual business and an incredible work / life balance.
- Prospecting and setting meetings with Athletic Directors and coaches
- Presenting the value of the Vertical Raise platform
- Launching campaigns with teams and programs
- Coaching the coach for a successful campaign
- Working remotely from home office
Ideal Vertical Raise Candidate is/has
- Sports - minded, competitor
- Excellent communicator
- Innovator who’s enthusiastic to grow their book of business
- Athletics or coaching experience (preferred)
- College degree (preferred)
- Sales experience (preferred)
A Vertical Rep is
- A bold conversation starter who knocks on doors, shakes hands, speaks with conviction, listens well and networks their way to new clients and friendships.
- The most competitive person they know; someone who wants to win their entire community to safer, more effective fundraising.
- Dependable. You know that one person you would call if you needed help and your phone was about to die? Yeah, we want a whole team of those people!
- Passionate for their community and loves to work with kids!
- NOT a `keyboard cowboy`. Hates spreadsheets and loves being outside, like in the sunshine with other humans.